Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back in STL

After a very long transit back home, I am finally here. I'm extremely tired. I have downloaded the pictures that were on my camera, and will start resizing and posting them tomorrow. Unfortunately, most of the pictures for the trip are on Shana's camera, but hopefully she'll send me a DVD soon.

All in all I had a great time. Sorry I did not have any time to blog because there was so little daylight (like 7am - 4pm), and there were not very many Internet access points on the road, where we spent much of our time. Shana likes to see as many different places as possible. We got to see Riga, which was really great. I would have to say Kuressaare was the best part of the trip for me though, due to the luxurious and inexpensive saunas, and the incredible natural beauty of the place. I may have to move there.

No comments: